Corn Hole Tournament
Save the Date June 3, 2023 for the next Mule Days
Celebrate with us the First Saturday In June
June 3rd 2023 – 119th Annual Reardan Mule Days
Mule Days 2nd Annual CornHole Tournament in 2023
Photos from Year 2022 CornHole Tournament — Share your pictures email to ReardanMuleDays@gmail.com
Sponsored by the RHS Volleyball Team
Guidelines & Event Details
Date: June 4th Location: Reardan WA .. Need to find your way around see our MAP
Registration: Closes May 15th (register by May 15th to guarantee a t-shirt — late registration May 20th, t-shirt is not guaranteed)
Fee: $50 per team Prize: $250 for 1st Place, $100 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd
Bags Fly at: 1:00 pm Rules/Scoring Meeting: 12:30 pm
What: This tournament is Round Robin style that guarantees every team will play five games. If you are eliminated, you are welcome to use the unused boards for a pick-up game.
We appreciate your support and look forward to a fantastic sporting event together.
To make the day go smoothly, we have put together these instructions for all attendees!
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Please be considerate of those around you.
Food and Drink
- Food Trucks/Booths will be in the park. Local businesses – Dean’s Drive-In, Speedtrap Tap House, Kickin’ Koffee, R Store – also have food and drinks available.
- Anyone can compete! Each participant gets four throws to attempt to get their cornhole bag into the hole via airmail which means the bag doesn’t touch anything to get in. It’s $5.00 for four (4) throws. If you get a bag in, your name will be added to a jar and a winner will be pulled for dinner for 2 at the Speedtrap.
About Playing the Game
- The tournament consists of one bracket.
- Each team will play four games as part of a round robin. Teams will be ranked by total points only (maximum number of points per game is 21). The top sixteen teams of the bracket will then play in a single elimination playoff.
- Players are REQUIRED to move from court to court as assigned by Scoreholio.
- At 1:00pm, once the tournament gets underway, you will receive
- a notice on your phone AND monitor will tell you what court you are playing on for your first game! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GO TO THE COURT IMMEDIATELY AND START PLAY!
- When you are eliminated or move to the next court/game, please leave the bags on the court with the boards so we can account for them all at the end.
- You must play with the bags that we provide; you cannot use your own.
- A game will be won when a team reaches a net score of 21 points. You do not need to win by two. Bags in the hole count for 3 points and bags on the board account for 1 point
An Example of Net Score:
- Team One: two bags in the hole and one bag on board (7 points)
- Team Two: one bag in the hold and 2 bags on the board (5 points)
- Scoring: When netting out the scores, Team One gets two points and Team Two has zero points that count to the 21-point net score.
- If you go over 21 points, you will be dropped down to a score of 13 and play continues.
- Only one team can score each toss.
- There is a time limit of 20 minutes for each game. Thus, we ask that each team be cognizant of the time and at the 20 minute mark, the team with the highest score wins.
- The maximum possible points are 21! Please do not enter a number higher than this when submitting your final scores. The game ends once one team reaches 21 points.
- If a team does not show or is more than 5 minutes late, the opposing team gets an automatic win.
- There will be a final winner.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS FOR YOU TO KEEP SCORE. FIRST, YOU CAN USE THE SCORING FLIP BOARDS OR YOU CAN USE THE SCOREHOLIO APP. AT THE END OF THE GAME, YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FINAL SCORE ELECTRONICALLY VIA THE APP.
IF THERE IS ANY SCORING PROBLEM, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CHAIRMAN OR SEE THE PERSON WHO IS LEADING YOUR BRACKET.
See Scoreholio scoring instructions below.
Any discrepancies about scoring must be brought to the official table (we would hope that this does not happen as this is to be fun for people)!
If a team does not show, is late for the first game, or is MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES late for later games, the opposing team gets an automatic win.
To refresh on the rules, please be sure to look at the website
Scoreholio Instructions: – Download the Scoreholio app on your phone.
- Every scoring stand will have a dedicated flip chart for scoring.
- You will see your team’s name on the Scoring app when you are playing.
- Press Start Game on your app. Choose Basic Scoring on the left!
- You advance the score by pressing the upper half of the number (you can also lower this way).
- You will be prompted to submit the score once a team hits 21 points.
- Once you submit the score, you will be asked to confirm the score also. Click confirm.
Most importantly, we want to thank you for participating in this event and for being a part of our community! We truly appreciate your support!!!
Print your copy of the Annual Cornhole Tournament Guidelines & Event Details
To see the current Mule Days Schedule of events go to the Home Page
If you have any questions please see our contact page for the Corn Hole Chairman